Sunday, July 4, 2010

times are tough these days. i'm currently in one of the valleys that are inevitable in any experience like the one i am currently engaged in. i'm determined to grit my teeth and tough it out, but it's taking it's toll. i know this is a phase. i will get past it and come out stronger and wiser on the other side. until then, here is how i will make it through. i hope it's helpful to you wherever you may be at this time in your life.

God is my shepherd.
i won't be wanting. i won't be wanting.
He makes me rest in fields of green by quiet streams.
even though i walk through the valley of death and dying...
i will not fear for You are with me. You're always with me.

the Shepherd's staff comforts me.
You are my feast in the presence of enemies.
surely goodness will follow me in the house of God forever.

(Summer EP//Jon Foreman)

0 comments:

Post a Comment